As one of the three major parts of the bathroom cabinet series, the bathroom cabinet not only carries the functions, storage space and other functions, but can also make up the bathroom to a certain extent. At present, the types of bathroom cabinets on the market are already dazzling. According to their installation methods, they are mainly divided into floor-standing bathroom cabinets and wall-mounted bathroom cabinets.
1. Install the main cabinet first:
Select the hole on the wall to be installed according to the hole position on the back wall of the cabinet, but the height of the counter surface from the ground is between 80-82CM. Use a percussion drill to make holes on the wall, and insert the plastic accessories in the cabinet into the holes. Then use the self-powered screws to lock the main cabinet to the wall. After the main cabinet is installed, adjust the basin to the wooden hat of the cabinet and level it.
The installation method of the special rack is the same as the main cabinet. After drilling a hole at a suitable position on the wall, tighten it with screws.
3. Bathroom mirror:
First, according to the positions of the two holes on the back of the mirror, set the position of the two holes on the wall of the appropriate bitmap above the main cabinet, but the size of the bottom end of the mirror and the main counter surface is between 23-28CM, and then punch the holes and screw them on. Work screw so that you can install the mirror.
Four, side cabinet:
Generally, the side cabinets are mostly floor-standing, and the floor-standing side cabinets only need to fix the cabinet feet. If the side cabinets are both wall-mounted, refer to the installation method of the main cabinet.
5. Precautions for installation of bathroom cabinet:
1. Design and installation of the sewer pipe: Before installing the bathroom cabinet, you must consider whether it is wall drainage or ground drainage. If it is wall drainage, the reserved hole on the wall of the sewer pipe should be between 50-55 cm from the ground, and It is the center of the cabinet. As long as the ground drainage hole is in the center of the cabinet, it should not be too far from the wall.
2. Water inlet pipe: The outlet of the hot and cold water inlet pipe can be in the middle of the cabinet, but the distance from the ground should be between 45-50cm or a little higher.
3. Mirror front light: If you need to install a mirror front light, the wire outlet should be about 200cm from the ground and placed in the middle of the bathroom cabinet.