Regardless of whether it is for energy saving or durabi […]
Regardless of whether it is for energy saving or durability considerations, compared to fluorescent mirror headlights, led mirror headlights have become more choices for home decoration. Led lights are becoming more and more popular, so now some manufacturers have made LED mirror lights into a set with mirrors and bathroom cabinets, so the installation after purchase is relatively simple. However, there are still many mirrors or bathroom cabinets that are designed separately, and those who want to install the mirror headlights need to purchase and install them by themselves.
In addition to some commonly used skills when choosing ordinary lamps, there are several points to note when choosing led mirror lights:
1. Choose the wattage of the light source well. Led mirror front lights are generally smaller than 7w, 10w, and 10w applications are more common. The LED mirror front light uses a few watts, depending on the size of the bathroom. General household lighting is calculated at about 0.7W-1W/square meter.
2. When choosing, also look at the size and style of the mirror. If you want to choose an all-in-one lamp, measure the width of the mirror. There are also some independent bulb styles, and the number of choices should be more. The shape and style of the mirror lamp are more diversified. There are color and monochrome styles, which can be selected and adjusted according to the overall style of the bathroom.
3. There is also the choice of lampshades. The brightness of led lamps is generally higher, and lampshades of different processes can strengthen or weaken the intensity of light. Compared with the mirror surface, the frosted led mirror headlight is relatively less dazzling, and the light is softer. This depends on personal choice. If you are afraid that it will be darker, you can choose a mirror surface.
The structure and light-emitting types of led mirror lights are different from ordinary light sources, so the maintenance of led energy-saving lamps is different from ordinary lights.
1. It is generally seen that the service life of LED is relatively long, which is also relative to the suitable use environment. The instantaneous pulse will destroy the fixed connection inside the LED, so when using it as a bathroom mirror headlight, do not switch it frequently.
2. Led lamps should be protected from moisture. Generally, LED energy-saving lamps are required to be stored at a temperature of -40℃-100℃ and a relative humidity below 85%. After the packaging bag is opened, the relative humidity is required to be below 60%, so the bathroom should be well ventilated and clean.
3. Any act of squeezing the resin may damage the metal wire inside the LED energy-saving lamp, so you can't clean the LED mirror lamp with unknown chemical liquid, it may damage the resin surface of the lamp body, or even cause colloidal cracks. If it is a more thorough cleaning, immerse the LED mirror headlight in alcohol to clean it at room temperature, and the time is within one minute.