Abstract:1. Look under the sink, there must be a gray anti-condensation coating, the outside of the sink will...
1. Look under the sink, there must be a gray anti-condensation coating, the outside of the sink will not condense water vapor, and protect the cabinet from moisture. There is also a mute panel to reduce noise
2. Choose a sink with a depth greater than 20cm, which will not splash with water when washing dishes
3. Tap and listen to the sound, which can be identified by the tapping sound. It is dull and the material is thicker; thin sinks are not durable at all.
4. Try to choose the water outlet close to the wall to save space under the cabinet
5. If the table size is less than 4M, choose 65CM single slot v
6. Make under-counter basins, easy to clean and good-looking, and fix the basin with hardware in advance to be more firm